#1
Ik bestel best wel vaak stofjes uit het internet laatste tijd, maar nooit problemen gehad. Ik bestel vooral heel kleine hoeveelheden, meestal is dat niet eens een gram.
Dit ook.Het is altijd raadzaam om bezorgd te zijn over je privacy (in hoeverre we nog van privacy kunnen spreken tegenwoordig).
Wat heb jij genomen joh 🤣🤣🤣De meest kwalitatieve en in mijn ervaring de op een na meest eerlijke vendor
in NL is geblokkeerd in be. Via vpn raak je er
npg op en “kon” je nog bestellen maar nu enkel nog maar via nl afhaalpunten…. Die heeft keiharde charged aan zijn been. Ik ik heb nog 2 vendors, 1 heel eerlijke, vervangt onmiddellijk als er iets ontbreekt of niet goed is of stuurt zelfs iets duurders op als het goedkopere niet in stock is (of je het nu wil of niet) en 1 vendor die veel van sites wisselt, goeie kwaliteit heeft maar vaak vergist van adres, dingen nastiurt en nooit wil terugbetalen enz…. maar meer keuze heb ik niet. Ik was al een jaar sober tot ditbweekend dus bij het kleinste probleem is het cold turky. Dank voor de waarschuwing. In be nog steeds pakketpost kiezen, bpost ligt onder onderzoek.
ik moet autocorrect afzetten. Ik corrigeer alles a la minute! Sorry xxxWat heb jij genomen joh 🤣🤣🤣
Het is nauwelijks te lezen wat je schrijft…
I though I would share my experence with the US Postal Service and MS Bureau of Narcotics.
This started in 2001. I had ordered a few meds over the internet, diet meds, valium, and Tylonyl#3, over a period ofa couple years. Some came from overseas and were shipped via US Postal Service.
Although I didn't know it at the time, one place in Mexico got taken down, and they got their shipping information. (my address, at work and at home) They, the Postal Service, got a warrant to go through my mail. They did this for about 6 months, and kept what they thought they might could use against me. In May, 2003, I was asked to meet at my local PostOffice to help them with an employee they had found that was going through people's mail, I fell for this, went to the Post Office, they asked me a couple af questions, handed me an envolope I had ordered, and let me go. As I was walking out, they arrested me, took me to the back, gave me my rights, and asked if I would talk. I didn't think what I had done was actually illegal, & I knew one of the local guys, so I agreed.
I explained some medical problems I have had and what I had ordered. They had looked at everything in our mail and asked about this specifically (books on WW2, books about Hitler, books about legal herbs, sex toys ordered for me & my wife) We then took a short ride to my house where 8 agents with a dog searched my home. (they had a warrent) I told them I would give them the pills, which I did, and they looked everywhere else for more or for other stuff they thought I might have. All they got were about 75 valium, 50 Xanax, and about 100 diet pills. I had Viagra, internet ordered, but they said that was OK. They also took my computer, it was specifically listed on the warrent. (returned the computer about 3 weeks later by way of the Postal Service, the hard drive was labled as copied in Illinois)
The search took about 2 hours. The only things they got were what I given them. They left, I retained a high profile attorney, and now I wait. I haven't heard anything official from them since they left my house, although since I live in a small town, I have heard rumers, that they were putting things together for the Grand Jury.
My attorney advised me that the longer things took, they better they were. I asked my Doctor about it, and she said several of her patients ordered via internet, but most were delivered by FedEx or UPS. After ordering nothing for about a year, I have once again started ordering a few meds shipped by Fed Ex
I'm at about 18 months since my visit, and hope this sleeping dog continues to sleep.
25tolife zei:Zo is er als voorbeeld al vervuilde etizolam opgedoken (en nog meer stofjes)
Everio zei:25tolife zei:Zo is er als voorbeeld al vervuilde etizolam opgedoken (en nog meer stofjes)
Een waarschuwing is natuurlijk nooit verkeerd. Heb je een bron van bovenstaande?
Ik heb hier etizolam liggen, eenmalig gehad en zou zo niet zeggen dat er iets mee is. Toch zou ik graag de bron willen hebben om wat dingen te verifiëren..
Pyrazolam
Deze chemische stof kan vrij moeilijk voor onderzoekers te verkrijgen zijn omdat de beschikbaarheid er van beperkt is. Maar de onderzoekers die een levering van pyrazolam weten te verkrijgen hebben een wereld van nieuwe mogelijkheden voor onderzoek voor zich beschikbaar. Momenteel zijn kleine hoeveelheden van deze stof beschikbaar, hoewel leveranciers geloven dat grotere hoeveelheden binnenkort beschikbaar zullen komen. De molecuulstructuur van Pyrazolam is C16H12BrN5.
Dit product is een derivaat van benzodiazepine. Het kan gemakkelijk worden opgelost in water, en het is een hoge-affiniteit GABA positieve allosterische modulator. Pyrazolam wordt meestal gebruikt vanwege zijn anxiolytische eigenschappen, omdat het selectiever is dan veel van de andere benzodiazepines die beschikbaar zijn. Het is ook minder sedatief en veroorzaakt lagere ataxie dan andere chemicaliën die hiermee vergelijkbaar zijn. Deze chemische stof lijkt ongeveer zes uur actief te zijn en het heeft geen actieve metabolieten.
Het is wel in het buitenland gebeurt. Ik weet niet hoe de nederlandse politie dit doet maar denk dat het hier niet zo extreem zal gaan.25tolife zei:I though I would share my experence with the US Postal Service and MS Bureau of Narcotics.
This started in 2001. I had ordered a few meds over the internet, diet meds, valium, and Tylonyl#3, over a period ofa couple years. Some came from overseas and were shipped via US Postal Service.
Although I didn't know it at the time, one place in Mexico got taken down, and they got their shipping information. (my address, at work and at home) They, the Postal Service, got a warrant to go through my mail. They did this for about 6 months, and kept what they thought they might could use against me. In May, 2003, I was asked to meet at my local PostOffice to help them with an employee they had found that was going through people's mail, I fell for this, went to the Post Office, they asked me a couple af questions, handed me an envolope I had ordered, and let me go. As I was walking out, they arrested me, took me to the back, gave me my rights, and asked if I would talk. I didn't think what I had done was actually illegal, & I knew one of the local guys, so I agreed.
I explained some medical problems I have had and what I had ordered. They had looked at everything in our mail and asked about this specifically (books on WW2, books about Hitler, books about legal herbs, sex toys ordered for me & my wife) We then took a short ride to my house where 8 agents with a dog searched my home. (they had a warrent) I told them I would give them the pills, which I did, and they looked everywhere else for more or for other stuff they thought I might have. All they got were about 75 valium, 50 Xanax, and about 100 diet pills. I had Viagra, internet ordered, but they said that was OK. They also took my computer, it was specifically listed on the warrent. (returned the computer about 3 weeks later by way of the Postal Service, the hard drive was labled as copied in Illinois)
The search took about 2 hours. The only things they got were what I given them. They left, I retained a high profile attorney, and now I wait. I haven't heard anything official from them since they left my house, although since I live in a small town, I have heard rumers, that they were putting things together for the Grand Jury.
My attorney advised me that the longer things took, they better they were. I asked my Doctor about it, and she said several of her patients ordered via internet, but most were delivered by FedEx or UPS. After ordering nothing for about a year, I have once again started ordering a few meds shipped by Fed Ex
I'm at about 18 months since my visit, and hope this sleeping dog continues to sleep.
Vant-Hoekie zei:dus in principe zijn pyrazolam en etizolam legaal om te importeren en mee te experimenteren/onderzoeken?
En het recreatief gebruiken?
xastur zei:Ik bij spuiten en slikkem een website gezien die alles aanbood wat god verbood. Je kan deze website alleen via proxyserver.bereiken en er werd ook op speciale wijze betaald. Virtueel geld te verstaan. Benzo coke hero en vele andere worden via post verstuurd zonder al te veel problemen. Moet ff zoeken of ik de site nog vinden kan... of welke uitzending dat was. Jullie dit ook gezien
"AI Samenvatting is momenteel niet beschikbaar (Service offline)."