Ja zeker choose life - underworld de soundtrack is erg mooi.
Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family.
cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers.
Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines,
Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance.
Choose a three-piece suite on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics.
Choose fixed-interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter
home. Choose your friends.
Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing,
Choose leisurewear and matching luggage.
spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth.
Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning.
Choose rotting away at the end of it all,
nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked-up brats you have spawned to replace yourself.
pishing your last in a miserable home,
Choose your future. Choose life.
But why would I want to do a thing like that?
I chose not to choose life: I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons.
Who needs reasons when you've got Heroin?
Op een of andere manier moet ik altijd aan deze tekst denken als ik het pad niet meer kan vinden.
![:wink:]()