#1
Smells like teenspirit nirvana"Oh well, whatever... Never mind..."
Smells like teenspirit nirvana"Oh well, whatever... Never mind..."
"Oh well, whatever... Never mind..."
Soundtrack van black widow dacht ik ?
Deze versie moet je eens luisteren xd
Hmmm hint?What you need
What you want
What you need
What you want
Anything I can do
Anything I can do for you, baby
Die heet 8 mile roaden een soundtrack
Yup !!!!Metallica - whiskey in the jar
Tool for sure !You know that I will choke until I swallow
Choke this infant here before me
Limp Bizkit met... Break stuff?Its just one of those days, everything is fucked up, everybody sucks !
Bob Dylan!How does it feel, how does it feel?
To have on your own, with no direction home
Like a complete unknown, like a rolling stone
Yess!Bob Dylan!
Die bonesaw kende ik niet, moest ik ff opzoeken. Nice!
Ik bedenk me net dat I want you echt te generiek is 😅Was ook gewoon te makkelijk natuurlijk.
Oke: “I want you”
"AI Samenvatting is momenteel niet beschikbaar (Service offline)."