#1
Bob Dylan!How does it feel, how does it feel?
To have on your own, with no direction home
Like a complete unknown, like a rolling stone
Die bonesaw kende ik niet, moest ik ff opzoeken. Nice!
Bob Dylan!How does it feel, how does it feel?
To have on your own, with no direction home
Like a complete unknown, like a rolling stone
Yess!Bob Dylan!
Die bonesaw kende ik niet, moest ik ff opzoeken. Nice!
Dingdingdingding...Rolling Stones !
Word een leuk topic !Dingdingdingding...
Ja, klopt!Rolling Stones !
edit.
Dacht uit wild horse.
Linkin park in the end"I've put my trust in you, pushed as far as I can go, for all this there's only one thing you should know."
Guns 'N Roses - Sweet Child 'o Mine ππ»πShe's got a smile and it seems to me reminds me of childhood memories
Heerlijk ouderwetse rock just the way i likeGuns 'N Roses - Sweet Child 'o Mine ππ»π
Classic rock is tijdloos. π€π»β€οΈπ€π»Heerlijk ouderwetse rock just the way i like![]()
Smells like teenspirit nirvana"Oh well, whatever... Never mind..."
"Oh well, whatever... Never mind..."
Soundtrack van black widow dacht ik ?
Deze versie moet je eens luisteren xd
Hmmm hint?What you need
What you want
What you need
What you want
Anything I can do
Anything I can do for you, baby
"AI Samenvatting is momenteel niet beschikbaar (Service offline)."