#1
rage against the machine - killing in the nameAnd now you do what they told ya
rage against the machine - killing in the nameAnd now you do what they told ya
Dat is lang geleden...rage against the machine - killing in the name![]()
Yes!! Persoonlijk een van mijn favo nr'srage against the machine - killing in the name![]()

Tijdloos imoDat is lang geleden...
Die ene: “ga gauw luisteren dan!”Dat is lang geleden...
Headhunterz - The SacrificeIn nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti
Linkin park in the end"I've put my trust in you, pushed as far as I can go, for all this there's only one thing you should know."
Guns 'N Roses - Sweet Child 'o Mine 👌🏻😍She's got a smile and it seems to me reminds me of childhood memories
Heerlijk ouderwetse rock just the way i likeGuns 'N Roses - Sweet Child 'o Mine 👌🏻😍
Classic rock is tijdloos. 🤘🏻❤️🤘🏻Heerlijk ouderwetse rock just the way i like![]()
Smells like teenspirit nirvana"Oh well, whatever... Never mind..."
"Oh well, whatever... Never mind..."
Soundtrack van black widow dacht ik ?
Deze versie moet je eens luisteren xd
Hmmm hint?What you need
What you want
What you need
What you want
Anything I can do
Anything I can do for you, baby
Ze was op Woodstock.Hmmm hint?
"AI Samenvatting is momenteel niet beschikbaar (Service offline)."