#1
Die ene: βga gauw luisteren dan!βDat is lang geleden...
Dirk-Jan: βfuck you I wonβt do what you tell me!β
Die ene: βga gauw luisteren dan!βDat is lang geleden...
Headhunterz - The SacrificeIn nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti
Linkin park in the end"I've put my trust in you, pushed as far as I can go, for all this there's only one thing you should know."
Guns 'N Roses - Sweet Child 'o Mine ππ»πShe's got a smile and it seems to me reminds me of childhood memories
Heerlijk ouderwetse rock just the way i likeGuns 'N Roses - Sweet Child 'o Mine ππ»π
Classic rock is tijdloos. π€π»β€οΈπ€π»Heerlijk ouderwetse rock just the way i like![]()
Smells like teenspirit nirvana"Oh well, whatever... Never mind..."
"Oh well, whatever... Never mind..."
Soundtrack van black widow dacht ik ?
Deze versie moet je eens luisteren xd
Hmmm hint?What you need
What you want
What you need
What you want
Anything I can do
Anything I can do for you, baby
Ze was op Woodstock.Hmmm hint?
Yes!Is dit ook GM...?
Zit me ontzettend in te houden dat ik niet ga cheated door te googelen.
George Michael met Outside.Lets go outside
Is dit ook GM...?I can't light no more of your darkness
All my pictures seem to fade to black and white
Janis joplin ?Ze was op Woodstock.
(Ik weet niet of zij dat nog wist erna....)
"AI Samenvatting is momenteel niet beschikbaar (Service offline)."