Dat ben ik zelf tik maar in bij google...u see me..
#2
the opposites - wat moet je van mij
#3
the verve - bittersweet symphony
#4
the opposites - ik leef
#5
N*E*R*D - provider
#6
nog steeds nergens naar
#7
NERD - Bobby james
Hi I'm 17 and my name is Bobby James
Everyday in school all my classmates call me names
And so this pusher introduced me to this thing
He said it makes you forget pain but makes you sing
I got pushed at home at school I was a wuss
Now my life is a domino that pushers push
Cause I tried it once but I tried it again
Ran away two weeks later I seen my friend
And I said
[Chorus - 2X]
Hey there mister give me some cash
I'm high as hell and I'm ready to blast
I'm just one hit away from being passed out
Young and assed out
Man this would be cute if this were just a dream
A lesson for you to learn except you'd learn through me
You know like in the movies when it ends with a scream
Well fuck face I got news this is real and I did things
Traveling from Virginia to Cali broke
Hitchhike and rides me in my calico
Shoplift for food when it was desire
I miss my family
Miss my friends
I'm so high and so tired
[Chorus]
[2x]
Hey there
Would you help me please
Could you spare some change for the world
For the world to see
#8
manu le malin- biomechanik cd 1
#9
metallica-sad but true
#10
green day - brain stew (live)
#11
N*E*R*D - bobby james
#12
alweer N*E*R*D - bobby james
#13
deceptikon - ox conservatory
yey mp3 speler!!!!!
#14
green day - hitchin' a ride
#15
geen idee
#16
K's Choice - Little Man
#17
K's Choice - Mister Freeze
#18
Zaad - Strakke Tuintjes
#19
louisiana red - grease me
#20
ik luister op dit moment de cd van the-site lekker jumpen thuis :P
Een reactie plaatsen
Je moet ingelogd zijn om te kunnen reageren op dit onderwerp.