#1
Als je na die periode een pauze neemt tot aan nieuw jaar en dan mischien weer 2 keer aan de MD gaat op het festival seizoen met genoeg tijd ertussen dan zie ik het probleem niet zozeer.
Dan zit je ook nog binnen de maximaal 4x per jaar die Ann shulgin aanraden (hierop is de 3 maanden regel gebaseerd).
Ann Shulgin: “I quit with no problem, but ten years later I tried it again, and instead of that wonderful feeling of connection with everything, it made me depressed. The exact opposite of what it should be. I tried it once more and the same thing happened, so I stopped. Now I advise people-especially college students who discover MDMA and think it’s the greatest thing ever-to not use it more than four times a year.”1
Dan zit je ook nog binnen de maximaal 4x per jaar die Ann shulgin aanraden (hierop is de 3 maanden regel gebaseerd).
Ann Shulgin: “I quit with no problem, but ten years later I tried it again, and instead of that wonderful feeling of connection with everything, it made me depressed. The exact opposite of what it should be. I tried it once more and the same thing happened, so I stopped. Now I advise people-especially college students who discover MDMA and think it’s the greatest thing ever-to not use it more than four times a year.”1