#1
helemaal niks ![:grin:]()
Dumpy zei:'I'm a spy in the house of love.
I know the dream that you're dreaming of.
I know the word that you long to hear.
I know your deepest secret fear.
I'm a spy in the house of love.
I know the dream that you're dreaming of.
I know the word that you long to hear.
I know your deepest secret fear.
I know everything.
Everything you do, everywhere you go, everyone you know.
I'm a spy, in the house of love.
I know the dream that you're dreaming of.
I know the word that you long to hear.
I know your deepest secret fear.
I know your deepest secret fear.
I know your deepest secret fear.
I'm a spy, I can see, what you do, and I know.'
The Doors - The spy.
Dat kan je wel als muziek ervaren ja.buzzy zei:Het in en uitademen van een vrouwelijk persoon
zufallig begin twintig?Lake zei:album van the opposites op repeat
zeker, hoewel ik een aantal nummers niet zo chill vind zitten er ook echt Zeerrr goede bijLake zei:yup.
heel tof album
Deranged zei:John Cale
![]()
"AI Samenvatting is momenteel niet beschikbaar (Service offline)."