#1
gNuxx, bedankt voor je reactie!
op de site lees ik echter dit:
Op de site is ook 't volgende te lezen:
Interessante informatie, maar mijn zoektocht gaat verder..![:wink:]()
nogmaals bedankt voor je hulp!
op de site lees ik echter dit:
It also has handed me a real reason to finish and promote this book. After deciding not to do the ayahuasca cure, I thought that the book was probably going to die on the vine. The main interest of my target audience would have been in the psychedelic/spiritual aspect of my “miracle cure”.
Op de site is ook 't volgende te lezen:
I have now been SYMPTOM FREE since July 2008 thanks to two simple, cheap, and easily available prescription drugs, Low Dose Naltrexone and Desoxyn. I have put my Placebo plans on hold, as I don’t need it anymore. I will be devoting myself to getting the word out to all Progressive MS sufferers about this breakthrough.
Interessante informatie, maar mijn zoektocht gaat verder..
nogmaals bedankt voor je hulp!
kotst over gNuxx heen