#1
s
o
r
r
y
o
r
r
y
Hi Joseph,
I just found your site. I use have a good friend with MS and I have worked with ayahuasca. I feel that I need to more before working with my friend. Hence my websearch and finding your site. I am not very computerminded though so find trawling through webpages, slow and frustrating. Also I only have public access internet for a couple of hours a week.
I am very interested in your opinions and experiences with ayahuasca and MS. Maybe you could help me by telling me where to look for the information.
Good luck,
Chris.
It also has handed me a real reason to finish and promote this book. After deciding not to do the ayahuasca cure, I thought that the book was probably going to die on the vine. The main interest of my target audience would have been in the psychedelic/spiritual aspect of my “miracle cure”.
I have now been SYMPTOM FREE since July 2008 thanks to two simple, cheap, and easily available prescription drugs, Low Dose Naltrexone and Desoxyn. I have put my Placebo plans on hold, as I don’t need it anymore. I will be devoting myself to getting the word out to all Progressive MS sufferers about this breakthrough.
gNuxx zei:dat heet schizofrenie vogel![]()
kotst over gNuxx heengNuxx zei:Ik pest je niet, ik zeg de waarheid!
"AI Samenvatting is momenteel niet beschikbaar (Service offline)."