Spring naar hoofdinhoud
DRUGSFORUM.NLNext Generation
DRUGSFORUM.NL

Een onafhankelijk platform voor eerlijke informatie over psychoactieve middelen sinds 2002.

Navigatie

Partner

T
Trimbos Instituut
Samenwerking voor preventie
© 2002-2026 DrugsForum.nl - Gemaakt door de community, voor de community.
Home
Forums
Wiki
Trip Tracker
Leden
Zoeken
Over ons
Huisregels
Wiki
Trip Tracker
Privacy
Zoeken
InloggenRegistreren
HomeForumsHandboek: hoe ontwikkelt een coke verslaving zich?

Handboek: hoe ontwikkelt een coke verslaving zich?

200 antwoorden
149 weergaven
18-5-2026
J
JixxLid
01-01-2024, 00:00
#1
SirErick zei:
Jixx zei:
De eed van hippocrates is een verouderde methode denk.
Klik om te vergroten...
Ja en nee, het is maar net hoe je het bekijkt. Ikzelf hecht er anders veel waarden aan, maar goed, wellicht kijk ik - als medisch onderlegd persoon zijnde - er anders naar dan jij.

I swear to fulfill, to the best of my ability and judgment, this covenant:

I will respect the hard-won scientific gains of those physicians in whose steps I walk, and gladly share such knowledge as is mine with those who are to follow.

I will apply, for the benefit of the sick, all measures which are required, avoiding those twin traps of overtreatment and therapeutic nihilism.

I will remember that there is art to medicine as well as science, and that warmth, sympathy, and understanding may outweigh the surgeon's knife or the chemist's drug.

I will not be ashamed to say "I know not," nor will I fail to call in my colleagues when the skills of another are needed for a patient's recovery.

I will respect the privacy of my patients, for their problems are not disclosed to me that the world may know. Most especially must I tread with care in matters of life and death. If it is given me to save a life, all thanks. But it may also be within my power to take a life; this awesome responsibility must be faced with great humbleness and awareness of my own frailty. Above all, I must not play at God.

I will remember that I do not treat a fever chart, a cancerous growth, but a sick human being, whose illness may affect the person's family and economic stability. My responsibility includes these related problems, if I am to care adequately for the sick.

I will prevent disease whenever I can, for prevention is preferable to cure.

I will remember that I remain a member of society, with special obligations to all my fellow human beings, those sound of mind and body as well as the infirm.

If I do not violate this oath, may I enjoy life and art, respected while I live and remembered with affection thereafter. May I always act so as to preserve the finest traditions of my calling and may I long experience the joy of healing those who seek my help.
Klik om te vergroten...
Klik om te vergroten...

Nee, Heeft daar niks mee te maken. :wink: Ik heb dit alleen op wikipedia gelezen. Ik had nog nooit van de eed van hypo.. uhm, hippocrates gehoord, en dus wilde ik er eens meer informatie over opdoen. Hoeveel waarde je eraan hecht is heel persoonlijk idd....

Een reactie plaatsen

Je moet ingelogd zijn om te kunnen reageren op dit onderwerp.

InloggenRegistreren
1...7891011
AI Samenvatting

"AI Samenvatting is momenteel niet beschikbaar (Service offline)."