Spring naar hoofdinhoud
DRUGSFORUM.NLNext Generation
DRUGSFORUM.NL

Een onafhankelijk platform voor eerlijke informatie over psychoactieve middelen sinds 2002.

Navigatie

Partner

T
Trimbos Instituut
Samenwerking voor preventie
© 2002-2026 DrugsForum.nl - Gemaakt door de community, voor de community.
Home
Forums
Wiki
Trip Tracker
Leden
Zoeken
Over ons
Huisregels
Wiki
Trip Tracker
Privacy
Zoeken
InloggenRegistreren
HomeForums2-FDCK & 6-APB/5-MAPB

2-FDCK & 6-APB/5-MAPB

26 antwoorden
20 weergaven
18-5-2026
8
8️⃣6️⃣Lid
01-01-2024, 00:00
#1
@clowNz
Ofcourse
B
BuuLid
01-01-2024, 00:00
#2
clowNz zei:
You didn't feel anything with 3-FEA? How weird...maybe a bad batch?

And for 5-MAPB, what dose do you recommend?
Klik om te vergroten...
Could be a bad batch, we'll never know. I'm not going to try it again, I even gave it away. I don't have experience with 5-MAPB.
Benzoboss zei:
Odd 3fea seemed to be liked by quite a few.
Meybe that it was due to the 20mg start dose?
Klik om te vergroten...
I don't think so, but who knows.
M
MDMAZIINGLid
01-01-2024, 00:00
#3
6-APB is like 10 times beter than mdma,its like mdma on steroids. Also work alot longer. To bad its out of stock everywhere..
b
benzzzyLid
01-01-2024, 00:00
#4
Winderig why to.
6apb seems to be a very wanted product.
Meybe that they banned it in China?
c
clowNzLid
01-01-2024, 00:00
#5
Benzoboss zei:
Winderig why to.
6apb seems to be a very wanted product.
Meybe that they banned it in China?
Klik om te vergroten...

I think yes, 6-APB is banned in China...
B
BuuLid
01-01-2024, 00:00
#6
There are still some vendors who sell 6apb..
a
anhaedraLid
01-01-2024, 00:00
#7
2-FDCK is much like ketamine, though not as good, in my opinion. Messes with your motor function a bit more, and harder to get into that euphoric head state of regular K. The whole vibe feels "dirtier" to me, both in actual taste as in the experience itself (more intoxication / less euphoria). I'm talking quite subtle differences here, and I take ketamine as a party drug. Can't say anything about the truly dissociative / holing properties of 2-FDCK.

As for 6-APB -- I stopped taking MDMA at raves because it stopped doing anything for me, except for making me all hazy, intoxicated, and inwardly oriented. Now 6-APB really feels like a good replacement, it's similar, but the effect is more stable, instead of coming in peaks, and longer-lasting. If dosed and timed correctly, you need only a single dose, and it's this habitual MDMA redosing that causes the infamous Tuesday blues and all that shit. Not with 6-APB. A notable difference is that 6-APB sort of alternates between energetic and laid-back, the latter feels kinda like 2C-B, can induce yawning as well. Subject to dosage, of course, I'd say MDMA has a bit more kick while 6-APB is more gentle.

Een reactie plaatsen

Je moet ingelogd zijn om te kunnen reageren op dit onderwerp.

InloggenRegistreren
12
AI Samenvatting

"AI Samenvatting is momenteel niet beschikbaar (Service offline)."