Spring naar hoofdinhoud
DRUGSFORUM.NLNext Generation
DRUGSFORUM.NL

Een onafhankelijk platform voor eerlijke informatie over psychoactieve middelen sinds 2002.

Navigatie

Partner

T
Trimbos Instituut
Samenwerking voor preventie
© 2002-2026 DrugsForum.nl - Gemaakt door de community, voor de community.
Home
Forums
Wiki
Trip Tracker
Leden
Zoeken
Over ons
Huisregels
Wiki
Trip Tracker
Privacy
Zoeken
InloggenRegistreren
HomeForums2-FDCK & 6-APB/5-MAPB

2-FDCK & 6-APB/5-MAPB

26 antwoorden
19 weergaven
18-5-2026
b
benzzzyLid
01-01-2024, 00:00
#1
I've no experience whit the drugs mentioned above sadly...
All ik is that 6apb is apperantly very good.
8
8️⃣6️⃣Lid
01-01-2024, 00:00
#2
For me 6apb is weaker then mdma. 6apb also has steady onset, the body high doeant come in waves like mdma does but is steady. 6apb works about an hour longer then mdma and that the only thing it is supirior to mdma
c
clowNzLid
01-01-2024, 00:00
#3
acht.zes zei:
For me 6apb is weaker then mdma. 6apb also has steady onset, the body high doeant come in waves like mdma does but is steady. 6apb works about an hour longer then mdma and that the only thing it is supirior to mdma
Klik om te vergroten...

I guess the dose taken will also influence, right?
c
clowNzLid
01-01-2024, 00:00
#4
acht.zes zei:
@clowNz
Ofcourse
Klik om te vergroten...

What mg is recommended by orally for start? For 2-FDCK, 5-MAPB and 6-APB.
b
benzzzyLid
01-01-2024, 00:00
#5
Www.psychonautwiki.org
Www.erowid.org
Www.tripsit.me

These sites should've a summary of each drug mentioned whit dosage and duration.

Fairly sure that 2f-dck is 30-300mg-+
And 6apb/5mapb in the 30-120mg range but I'd have to check this.
c
clowNzLid
01-01-2024, 00:00
#6
Benzoboss zei:
Www.psychonautwiki.org
Www.erowid.org
Www.tripsit.me

These sites should've a summary of each drug mentioned whit dosage and duration.

Fairly sure that 2f-dck is 30-300mg-+
And 6apb/5mapb in the 30-120mg range but I'd have to check this.
Klik om te vergroten...

Wow, looks good!

Maybe I start like this:
  • 2-FDCK: 100mg (Capsule)
  • 6-APB: 90mg (Capsule)
  • 5-MAPB: 80mg (Capsule)

I have based on the Web: https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Main_Page

This would be the maximum limit of the "Common"... would it be too much to start?
b
benzzzyLid
01-01-2024, 00:00
#7
I'd personally snort the 2f-dck.
If it's anything like ketamine then the oral ROA would be inferior but I've seen numerous people state that oral is better than nasal but also heard the opposite just as much...
I'd personally still snort it due to the faster onset of effects making it easier to titrate your dose to something you like.

The doses of 5/6(m)apb seem about right.
b
benzzzyLid
01-01-2024, 00:00
#8
Just lay a few 30-50mg lines of 2f-dck and snort 1 every 15m until you've reached the desired high.
c
clowNzLid
01-01-2024, 00:00
#9
Benzoboss zei:
I'd personally snort the 2f-dck.
If it's anything like ketamine then the oral ROA would be inferior but I've seen numerous people state that oral is better than nasal but also heard the opposite just as much...
I'd personally still snort it due to the faster onset of effects making it easier to titrate your dose to something you like.

The doses of 5/6(m)apb seem about right.
Klik om te vergroten...

Yes, what I have read is that it is usually much stronger than insufflated...Insufflated is less strong than oral.


Benzoboss zei:
Just lay a few 30-50mg lines of 2f-dck and snort 1 every 15m until you've reached the desired high.
Klik om te vergroten...

Sounds good! If you have tried orally...what are the differences with respect to insufflation?
b
benzzzyLid
01-01-2024, 00:00
#10
Oral in general offers a slower onset an comeup compared to nasal.
Whit nasal you'd be able to snort a smaller amount and redose in a shorter period to feel it out more wich is very handy when this is your first experience whit this particular drug.

Whit oral you'd have to wait a hour or so for peak effects and if you decide to redose then you'd have the peak of your second dose right after the first dose making the second dose less additive to your first eich would make the need for a higher starting dose for good effects.

If you snort it than you could just stagger a few doses until you reach a good level so that you can become familiar whit the effects.

And regarding oral working better that seems to really depend per person.
Like I've said I've seen multiple people stating that to be true but also more than enoug stating the opposite.
c
clowNzLid
01-01-2024, 00:00
#11
So, for try first times, nasal is better than oral?
b
benzzzyLid
01-01-2024, 00:00
#12
If nasal means that you'll be doing multiple smaller doses over just 1 or 2 big ones then yes.

That way you'd be able to feel it out more.
c
clowNzLid
01-01-2024, 00:00
#13
Benzoboss zei:
If nasal means that you'll be doing multiple smaller doses over just 1 or 2 big ones then yes.

That way you'd be able to feel it out more.
Klik om te vergroten...

You means that first I make 1 or 2 large nasal doses and then re-dose with smaller doses, right?
B
BuuLid
01-01-2024, 00:00
#14
Benzoboss zei:
2f-dck or dck would probably be the closest to ketamine that you'll get whit the current rc's.

For mdma something like 3-fea 5-mapb or 6-apb would be good.
6-apb has been praised as a very good mdma substitute for some even better than the real deal.
Sadly a bit harder to aquire currently since most of the major Dutch rc vendors seem to not have it on stock.
I've heard quite a few stories from reliable sources saying that 3-fea is veru very very good to.
Klik om te vergroten...
I would recommend not to use 3-FEA. I've tried it last month with a small nasal dose of arround 20mg followed up with 150mg oral. I felt nothing, expect for my heart to increase to a steady 140-150BPM while in rest. Never, never again.

For 6-APB I'd recommend double your bodyweight in miligrams. So if you weight 75kg go for 150mg.
c
clowNzLid
01-01-2024, 00:00
#15
Buu zei:
I would recommend not to use 3-FEA. I've tried it last month with a small nasal dose of arround 20mg followed up with 150mg oral. I felt nothing, expect for my heart to increase to a steady 140-150BPM while in rest. Never, never again.

For 6-APB I'd recommend double your bodyweight in miligrams. So if you weight 75kg go for 150mg.
Klik om te vergroten...

You didn't feel anything with 3-FEA? How weird...maybe a bad batch?

And for 5-MAPB, what dose do you recommend?
b
benzzzyLid
01-01-2024, 00:00
#16
Buu zei:
I would recommend not to use 3-FEA. I've tried it last month with a small nasal dose of arround 20mg followed up with 150mg oral. I felt nothing, expect for my heart to increase to a steady 140-150BPM while in rest. Never, never again.

For 6-APB I'd recommend double your bodyweight in miligrams. So if you weight 75kg go for 150mg.
Klik om te vergroten...
Odd 3fea seemed to be liked by quite a few.
Meybe that it was due to the 20mg start dose?
B
BuuLid
01-01-2024, 00:00
#17
clowNz zei:
You didn't feel anything with 3-FEA? How weird...maybe a bad batch?

And for 5-MAPB, what dose do you recommend?
Klik om te vergroten...
Could be a bad batch, we'll never know. I'm not going to try it again, I even gave it away. I don't have experience with 5-MAPB.
Benzoboss zei:
Odd 3fea seemed to be liked by quite a few.
Meybe that it was due to the 20mg start dose?
Klik om te vergroten...
I don't think so, but who knows.
M
MDMAZIINGLid
01-01-2024, 00:00
#18
6-APB is like 10 times beter than mdma,its like mdma on steroids. Also work alot longer. To bad its out of stock everywhere..
b
benzzzyLid
01-01-2024, 00:00
#19
Winderig why to.
6apb seems to be a very wanted product.
Meybe that they banned it in China?
c
clowNzLid
01-01-2024, 00:00
#20
Benzoboss zei:
Winderig why to.
6apb seems to be a very wanted product.
Meybe that they banned it in China?
Klik om te vergroten...

I think yes, 6-APB is banned in China...

Een reactie plaatsen

Je moet ingelogd zijn om te kunnen reageren op dit onderwerp.

InloggenRegistreren
12
AI Samenvatting

"AI Samenvatting is momenteel niet beschikbaar (Service offline)."