#1
De tering... Echt zieke shit! Hier een paar comments van die Vice YouTube aflevering:
Cartel Queen: "We don't use it; it's bad for the nervous system; we just wanna get people hooked, we don't care what happens to their families"
When the dealer said “some people get hurt but we have to sell,” straight chills. It’s crazy how evil people can be for money.
Really not surprised to hear it’s a mixture of leftover drugs instead of what they’re telling people it is, especially for the purpose of cutting costs. Dealers don’t care about the quality of their products usually. And the fact they don’t test/use the drugs themselves is very telling(especially since it’s laced with fentanyl.
I can’t imagine hating myself enough to put random chemicals up my nose that could potentially kill me. I was an addict for over 10 years and the people that started cooking up fake oxy pills are the whole reason I got clean. I just couldn’t risk my life for a good feeling that lasted a few hours.
It’s fascinating that this “new” coke is just a hodgepodge of a bunch of left over drugs with pink dye. In essence, these dealers masterfully marketed this stuff with the color and the party culture to produce something that’s seems fashionable and cleaner then it actually is. A smart criminal is more dangerous then a dumb one.