Liefde is het gevoel dat je van iedereen houd als je op de MDMA zit of XTC gehad hebt!!!
#13
That token drag on your cigarette,
that well-known face in the fire.
it could be someone you can't forget,
someone you've learnt to admire.
And it's strange how the feeling goes.
So we'll go no more a-roving
So late into the night,
Though the heart be still as loving,
And the moon be still as bright.
For the sword outwears its sheath,
And the soul outwears the breast,
And the heart must pause to breathe,
And love itself have rest.
Though the night was made for loving,
And the day returns too soon,
Yet we'll go no more a-roving
By the light of the moon.
#17
You're treading water, the price is steep,
you say you'll cope with it all.
You've made some promises you can't keep,
you throw yourself against the wall.
#18
De liefde is een engel
De haat is een duivel
We helpen de engel overleven
En de duivel zullen we vergeten.
#19
Don’t call my name out your window, I’m leavin'
I won’t even turn my head.
Don’t sent your kinfolk to give me no talkin'
I’ll be gone, like I said.
You’d just say the same old things
That you be sayin'all along,
Just lay there in your bed and keep your mouth shut,
Till I’m gone.
Don’t give me that old familiar cry and fuss and moan
Understand your man.
Now, you can give my other suit to the Salvation Army,
And everything else I leave behind --
I ain’t takin'nothin'that’ll slow down my travelin’of your bad-mouthin'
Understand your man.
#20
Don't ever fall in love.
Don't give your heart away.
Een reactie plaatsen
Je moet ingelogd zijn om te kunnen reageren op dit onderwerp.