Spring naar hoofdinhoud
DRUGSFORUM.NLNext Generation
DRUGSFORUM.NL

Een onafhankelijk platform voor eerlijke informatie over psychoactieve middelen sinds 2002.

Navigatie

Partner

T
Trimbos Instituut
Samenwerking voor preventie
© 2002-2026 DrugsForum.nl - Gemaakt door de community, voor de community.
Home
Forums
Wiki
Trip Tracker
Leden
Zoeken
Over ons
Huisregels
Wiki
Trip Tracker
Privacy
Zoeken
InloggenRegistreren
HomeForumsWat luister je nu?

Wat luister je nu?

19999 antwoorden
3029 weergaven
18-5-2026
D
DjTripsLid
01-01-2024, 00:00
#1
bullshit van de leerkracht :angry:
b
buzzyLid
01-01-2024, 00:00
#2
Edwin Evers :sunglasses:
D
DjTripsLid
01-01-2024, 00:00
#3
saaie muziek van de leerkracht : mamal ofzo

EDIT : kent iemand dit liedje, kzou het graag wete = naam + zanger -> four to the floor i was sure, she would be my girl, we could have it al, oooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo... i could have it all, if only u where here
Q
QocaïneLid
01-01-2024, 00:00
#4
Seizure - Missin




This is the missin change!! Dikke hardstyle :hearteyes:
E
Elektronik_dynamiteLid
01-01-2024, 00:00
#5
marilyn manson - angel with the scabbed wings
M
MetaalKonijnLid
01-01-2024, 00:00
#6


SEPULTURA - Bestival Devestation
M
Mindless1985Lid
01-01-2024, 00:00
#7
The Headbanger - Sweet Dreams (You Bastard)
M
MetaalKonijnLid
01-01-2024, 00:00
#8
MetaalKonijn zei:


DEATH IN JUNE - The World That Summer
Klik om te vergroten...
S
SolidiusLid
01-01-2024, 00:00
#9
Shonen Knife - Konnichiwa
D
DerangedLid
01-01-2024, 00:00
#10
M
Mindless1985Lid
01-01-2024, 00:00
#11
DjTrips zei:
saaie muziek van de leerkracht : mamal ofzo

EDIT : kent iemand dit liedje, kzou het graag wete = naam + zanger -> four to the floor i was sure, she would be my girl, we could have it al, oooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo... i could have it all, if only u where here
Klik om te vergroten...

STARSAILOR LYRICS

"Four To The Floor"

With hand on heart your right from the start,
You taught me to take my part.
No cross to bear, no reason to care, my life was all up in air,
Four to the floor, I was sure, never seeing clear,
I could have it all, whenever you are near.

The iron hand did not understand the plight of the common man.
Four to the floor I was sure, never seeing clear,
I could have it all whenever you are near.
Four to the floor I was sure, that you would be my girl,
We'd rent a little world, have a little girl.
Four to the floor I was sure, never seeing clear,
I could have it all if only you were here.
Four to the floor I was sure that you would be my girl,
We'd rent a little world, have a little girl.
Four to the floor I was sure never seeing clear,
I could have it all whenever you are near.

Alsjeblieft.

Gewoon zoeken op "Lyrics four to the floor" hoppakee.
M
MetaalKonijnLid
01-01-2024, 00:00
#12
S
SolidiusLid
01-01-2024, 00:00
#13


Shonen Knife - Catch Your Bus
Q
QocaïneLid
01-01-2024, 00:00
#14
Amalie Soundtrack - A Quai
S
SolidiusLid
01-01-2024, 00:00
#15


Shonen Knife - Concrete Animals
I
ImkeLid
01-01-2024, 00:00
#16
Johnny Logan - Words Don't Come Easy
D
DerangedLid
01-01-2024, 00:00
#17
E
Elektronik_dynamiteLid
01-01-2024, 00:00
#18
marilyn manson - coma black


My mouth was a crib and it was growing lies
I didn't know what love was on that day
my heart's a tiny bloodclot
I picked at it
it never heals it never goes away

I burned all the good things in The Eden Eye
we were too dumb to run too dead to die

This was never my world
you took the angel away
I'd kill myself to make everybody pay
This was never my world
you took the angel away
I'd kill myself to make everybody pay

I would have told her then
she was the only thing
that I could love in this dying world
but the simple word "love" itself
already died and went away

This was never my world
you took the angel away
I'd kill myself to make everybody pay
This was never my world
you took the angel away
I'd kill myself to make everybody pay

I burned all the good things in The Eden Eye
we were too dumb to run too dead to die


Her heart's bloodstained egg
we didn't handle with care
it's broken and bleeding
and we can never repair
S
SolidiusLid
01-01-2024, 00:00
#19


Shonen Knife - Black Bass
M
MetaalKonijnLid
01-01-2024, 00:00
#20
Van Der Graaf Generator - Arrow

Een reactie plaatsen

Je moet ingelogd zijn om te kunnen reageren op dit onderwerp.

InloggenRegistreren
1...840841842843844...1000
AI Samenvatting

"AI Samenvatting is momenteel niet beschikbaar (Service offline)."