#1
Ik heb even wat onderzoek gedaan omdat het mij ook wel een interessant stofje leek.
Methallylescaline:
Allylescaline:
Methallylescaline:
It seemed a little lacking in comparison to more dazzling and overwhelming compounds like 2ce or LSD. However, on reflection I think it deserves more of my attention because it shares some of the qualities I value in mescaline, namely the gentleness, positive push, contemplativeness and loving energy.
Interesting compound with empathogenic qualities at moderate doses, has potential to be truly psychedelic at higher doses, not such a bad body load, feels different than the 2c compounds or tryptamines. Definitely more on a mescaline/mdma axis of effects.
Allylescaline:
My guess is, it wouldnt do much more than, say 60mg for me (I suspect the stuff has an almost logarithmic dose response curve until you reach clearly toxic levels).
Use the stuff as easygoing intoxicant with psychedelic overtones at occasions where retaining self control or interaction with square or sober folk is unavoidable. Good alternative to alcohol if you want to give a given day a special glow. It`s a niche product not the mescaline alternative everybody was hoping for. This should be accepted by now/